What is NCSC Cyber Essentials?
Without NCSC Cyber Essentials Certification, your organisation forfeits the opportunity to win lucrative government contracts.
Cyber Essentials Certification demonstrates to businesses across several industry sectors, that your organisation meets minimum UK cyber security standards. Not having NCSC certification does the opposite. Lacking certification can, therefore, impede your ability to compete on the UK business scene.
Why Get NCSC Cyber Essentials with Defensity?
- At Defensity, we are real cyber security experts. Every day, we help businesses in hundreds of different niches implement real-life solutions to cyber security threats.
- Because cyber security is our bread and butter, we are able to provide you with Cyber Essentials guidance and support from real cyber security experts.
- Many Cyber Security companies have backgrounds in cyber security theory but lack the experience we have when it comes to practical threat prevention.
When you engage with Defensity to get Cyber Essentials Certification, you work with a real cyber security expert — not a sales person.
Secure Online Self Assessment
Results typically within 24 hours
1 Free Retest
1 Week Grace period to fix issues
£25000 Cyber Insurance
30 Day money back guarantee
All Our NCSC Certification Options Include:
Why Does My Business Need Cyber Essentials Certification?
Cyber Essentials was launched in 2014, by the UK National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC).
The goal of the Cyber Essentials scheme is to provide businesses with an assurance that suppliers, vendors, and other partners they work with, have adequate security controls in place to prevent data breaches.
Now in 2020, most businesses already have Cyber Essentials Certification. If you don’t, you’re in the minority. Your business might also be suffering as a result.
- Without Cyber Essentials Certification, you are missing out on the opportunity to work with other businesses where there is a requirement to handle sensitive data.
- Not following Cyber Essential guidelines puts you at an 80% greater risk of falling victim to common cyber security threats.
- Not having Cyber Essentials Certification deters business Investors.
- By not having Cyber Essentials Certification, you are unable to qualify for £25,000 of automatic indemnity cover if your business falls victim to a major hack or data breach.
Cyber Essentials is Vital for Modern Business Longevity
In the age of GDPR and ever-increasing cyber security threats, you can’t afford not to take cyber security seriously. Neither can other business risk working with you if you don’t.
When tendering contracts, neither government agencies or UK businesses will entertain bids from organisations without NCSC Cyber Essentials Certification. – Doing so can put their credibility at risk.
With Defensity, you can achieve Cyber Essentials Certification quickly. In doing so, you can improve the competitiveness, and all-important credibility of your organisation.